Arbeite mit uns
Werden Sie Teil des ständig wachsenden EBS-Teams und beobachten Sie, wie sich Ihre Karriere entwickelt.
We are looking for energetic and smart candidate with minimum two years or more of experience in the same field to join our EBS team.
We are business set up company based in Dubai and we provide services like company formation, visa services, bank account opening and vat & accounting services.
Career Level: Middle, Specialist.
Experience: 2+ years preferred
Functional Area: Consultation
Salary level: 3.5k to 5k (commission after meeting targets)
Key skills required:
- Experience as a business consultant or similar is required.
- MS Office proficiency.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of a wide range of company management tools (CRM, ERP, etc.) and databases.
- Demonstrable track record of over-achieving target.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Meeting sales targets
Active participation in the development of customer agreement elements, deployment of these to field execution teams to enable execution, and monthly compliance monitoring.
Create a customer scorecard that will be updated monthly.
Recognize chances for business development and sales fundamentals at the customer/store level and have a plan in place to capitalize on those prospects.
We are looking for experienced PRO who have knowledge and have good contact in Amer and Tas heel works.
Salary ranges: 3.4k- 5K
Experience: 2+ experience in the similar field.
Key skills required:
- He should possess good knowledge about government rules and regulations about company formation and employee visa works.
- UAE driving license is mandatory.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience required and should have good communication.
- Arabic speaking will be an added advantage.
- Male candidates preferred. Any nationality.
- Candidate should be available for an immediate start.
Work directly with the Dubai Economic Department to arrange legal documents.
To handle customer difficulties, identify and create problem-solving strategies.
Be abreast of changes in government rules, laws, processes, and so on, and keep team members informed.
Responsible for organizing and liaising between the corporation and government organizations/authorities, as well as acting as a major interface between the two.
Provide quick, efficient, and dependable services to the company and its group for all government-related jobs such as Employment Permits, Entry Visas, Medical Examinations, miscellaneous jobs related to Immigration, Ministry of Labour & Consulates, and Business Licenses, while adhering to regular rule and regulation amendments with very short notice.
Working with sales and management to obtain, keep, and develop accounts.